To have your book or books signed by Melody, follow these simple steps:
1. Write your request and include the following information on a piece of paper:
* Number of bookplates needed;
* Name of the book or books the signed bookplates are going into;
* First name of the person each book is for, whether it’s you, a friend, or family member. If you don’t know who you’re giving the book to, just write “No Name Needed” instead;
* If you know what you want her to write for a greeting, include that. If you want Melody to write her own message, write “Melody can choose the greeting.” Then, include a few sentences to help Melody understand what to write. For instance if the person the book is for is going through a difficult experience, celebrating a special event, or trying to learn a new behavior, write that. Maybe you or someone needs validation or inspiration–write that. Or describe the nature of your relationship, such as “it’s for my sponsor.” You can be brief but doing this will help her know what to write.
2. Address an envelope to yourself .Use your address as the return address, too.
3. Mail your completed Bookplate Request and the stamped, self-addressed envelope in an envelope addressed to the address below. Be sure to put a stamp on both envelopes: the envelope you’re mailing, and the envelope that will be mailed back to you.
4. Attach the plate When your envelope comes back, remove the signed bookplate (2″ x 3″ sticker) signed by Melody, peel off the backing, and attach the bookplate anywhere you want in your book.
MAIL YOUR FORM AND SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE TO:
16133 Ventura Blvd Ste520
Encino, CA 91436
Because Melody isn’t traveling for booksignings anymore, this is her way of saying “thank you” for your loyalty throughout the years.
INCLUDE A SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE
PLEASE PRINT OR WRITE CLEARLY
Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Ask for as many bookplates as you want.
DO NOT send your books. When you put your sticker inside your book, it will look exactly like Melody autographed it in person.