Tracks to Feel Better About Feeling Bad:
- Calling All Angels by The Celtic Angels
- I Won’t Let Go by Rascal Flatts
- I’ll Be There by The Escape Club
- To Love Somebody by The Bee Gees
- Life is Eternal by Carly Simon
- You Can’t Always Get What You Want by the Pop Lullaby Ensemble
- Letting Go by Joe Cocker
- Angel by Sarah McLachlan
- Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers
- Calling All Angels by k. d. lang
- Circle of Life by Elton John
My Playlist for times when I need help feeling good about feeling bad.
Enjoy … or something.
From the desk of Melody Beattie
Originally posted October 21, 2011
Note: As much as Melody would love to respond to all comments, this sometimes isn't feasible with her busy schedule. Please feel free to leave a comment but do so knowing she will only be able to respond when she has some time away from writing. She does receive your comments and deeply cares about what you have to say so please do leave a comment if you are compelled to do so.
CAUTION: This is a public website and any comments made are visible to the public. To preserve your privacy, I highly recommend you post as an anonymous name. You can update your DISQUS settings by following these instructions.